Patched OpenTTD client with some handy features for playing on CityMania Servers.
Fully compatible with vanilla OpenTTD, so can be used with other servers or savegames as well.
1.9.3 (latest stable version)
1.10.0-beta2 (latest testing version)
1.10.0-beta2 (6 Jan 2020)
1.10.0-beta1 (5 Nov 2019)
- Show company goals in CB window if there is no CB info provided by server.
- Make zoning UI use new cleaner highlight style for town zones and station catchment outer zoning.
- Show closest town and advertisement zone in station building window.
1.9.3 (16 Sep 2019)
1.9.3-RC1 (8 Sep 2019)
1.9.2 (12 Jul 2019)
- OpenTTD update.
- Fixed order hotkeys with Shift key.
- Fixed crash on game save.
1.9.1 (8 Apr 2019)
1.9.0 (1 Apr 2019)
- Added treedozer tool (Ctrl+D) that destroys trees in an area - by Corns McGowan.
- Depot building tools now close after placement (hold Ctrl to keep them). Enable "Interface->Construction->Keep depot building tools active after usage" to revert to original behaviour.
- Removed vehicle measurements from framerate counter (massive performance improvement in some cases compared to vanilla).
- Improved performance of authority and advertisement zoning.
- Improved cargo legend looks in charts.
1.8.0 (17 Apr 2018)
1.7.1 (15 Jun 2017)
1.7.0 (15 Apr 2017)
- Polyline patch updated to version 11a
- Always autorotate drive-through road/tram stops when placed on roads.
- Added industry type id to newgrf debug window (may be useful for newgrf developers)
- Added a trick to join servers that have diffirent game version. Hold Ctrl while clicking greyed-out join button and it will work. But still may fail version check later as not all versions are supported. And even if you do manage to join the game keep in mind that it's not supposed to work like that and is highly likely to desync or crash at some point.
1.6.1-2 (29 Jul 2016)
- Fixed crash when joining ECS servers on windows
1.6.1 (24 Jul 2016)
1.6.0 (2 Apr 2016)
- Added active stations highlight to town zoning. Outlines stations that have been serviced in last ~50 days (as in checks for authority rating and town growth rate).
- Fixed next counter in town window (was always showing -1 in case of custom growth rate). Also show * after GR value for a custom rate (set by GameScript or server patch).
- Detailed station ratings tooltip (hover over rating in station window).
- Make cargo window look better, especially in double/quad interface size.
- Added real population to town directory, towns can be sorted by it too.
- Added experimental "New CB border" zone in zoning tool. Meant to replace old CB borders for new game modes, but is not used anywhere just yet.
1.5.3 (3 Dec 2015)
- Update to OpenTTD 1.5.3
- Fixed crash when pressing Ctrl while building tramways.
1.5.3-RC1 (3 Nov 2015)
- Update to OpenTTD 1.5.3-RC1
1.5.2 (2 Sep 2015)
- Fixed fast server change buttons.
- Fixed extra data saving (crashed when opening saves).
- Full-tile autoroad tool is considered deprecated since it is no longer needed to avoid HS. It will be removed in future unless someone finds new use case for it.
1.5.1-2 (16 Jun 2015)
- Stores most of CityMania client extra data in savegame
- Includes CB info (deliveries/requirements/etc.), RTM/DTM, CS/HS/HR and town growth zoning.
- It also means that all of these are now synchronized when you join CityMania servers.
- Savegame is compatible with unmodified clients (they obviously don't understand extra data, but preserve it intact).
- Fixed OpenTTD version detection in source package.
1.5.1 (3 Jun 2015)
- Renamed to CityMania client as successor of Novapolis, community-related things changed accordingly.
- Now is shipped in a complete package, similar to vanila OpenTTD, so no longer require it to be installed first.
- Providing complete source pack instead of just diff
- Also note that town growth mechanics has changed a bit in 1.5.1. It's now safe (no CS) to keep depots and extra roadbits in town. And previously HS cases become CS. Now HS can only happen when town is allowed to build roads and decides to build one instead of house.
- Show houses count in towns list, towns can be sorted by it too.