Ever wanted to be able to select specific game mode rather than waiting for the mercy of random? Now you can do it with new
!restart command! All you need is to give it some description of the game mode you want. For example
!restart citybuilder 3 hours temperate 1990.
However, there are some conditions for using it:
- Server has to be empty. No companies other than server one and no other clients. Although, someday I'll probably add voting system to overcome this restriction.
- Timetabled servers can't be restarted.
- Game mode you want has to be allowed on this server.
Doesn't work on CB GS and FIRS servers yet (I'll fix it soon).
For specifying game mode you may need to include
- Goal type: cb, city, balance, money, cash, quest
- Industry set: ecs, firs, yeti
- Goal value or game duration: 5k, 30k, 5000, 15m, 15 millions, 1h, 3h, blitz, 3 hours, etc...
- Climate: temp, temperate, tropic, arctic, toy, toyland
- Starting year: 90, 00, 1990, 2015, etc...
You don't have provide all of these, only what is enough to distinguish from other game modes. For example
!restart 90 will be enough on 3h cb server, and
!restart temperate will do for blitz. Finally, if you just want to restart server and don't care about game mode you can simply type
Also there is
!listgm command to see available game modes, it accepts game mode description as well (
!listgm cb temp for example).