Christmas event

11 December 2015 19:54

Hey hey,

Do we have something planned for Christmas? Otherwise is it possible to generate something for us. I want to go for some toys, sweets and fizzy drinks income war (no industry funding) on a big map. What do you guys think?

6-12h (or somewhere in between) game on Sunday the 27th starting at 12 so we can all play?

gr,

Solo

11 December 2015 21:32

Omg, it's Christmas already, no, no plans at all %) So, sure, sounds awesome, let's do an event xD

Only thing is I don't have much spare time these days and I need to figure out how to run events, so any help is very welcome. Like writing announcements/advertisements, preparing config (or at least helping with it).

Also we need to decide fast what it will be. Toyland is ok with me, but isn't 6h too much for just a money game?

12 December 2015 15:12

Yo, I'm a bit busy also, but I would be up for an event. I can take care of advertisement things. In order to track who's gonna play, as a workaround we can do it through a forum thread at first (old school). Everyone who want's to play could post a message in that thread and we could update the first message in order to track who's gonna play, how it will happen etc. For the config, thanks to dp, we know have a great tool to deal with it, so it should be doable. Solo, do you have access to the moderator forum ? We could give you access to the admin backend where you can play with the config, everything should be possible, I would imagine working on a configuration through the config tool, and test it on our server 0.

12 December 2015 17:05

Hi There,

Thanks for the positive replies :). I do not have that access but if you give it to me as well as some explanation on how to config stuff (last time I made an event map was for thedude and it took me ages to figure it out properly) I might be able to come up with something fun.

Ye 6h is indeed a bit long for a money game however i feel 3h is to short. Maybe somewhere in between? 20 years ingame or so?

12 December 2015 23:37

solo, I made you a moderator so you should see event topic in mods section now and have access to server configuration.

14 December 2015 09:02

Good idea. I'll most likely be there. Generally I think I can be a bit more active after christmas. :)

Since it's chistmas I vote for doing some arctic stuff :)