Support and donation

19 January 2016 14:18

Hi all,

Citymania is doing great, we are having a great game experience and a small-but-growing community of players following us. We can handle more and we would love to have crowded servers, but this is not mandatory.

Right now the hosting is provided by me and my company, for free, and most of the time we put on it is provided solely by dP and a bit from our moderators team. In order to have more options in the future, we would like to open a donation page, for whoever feel like spending some coins in our community. Our idea would be to mostly spend it on valuable time from our dev team (which is mostly dP ^^) and server cost, which should be around 20€/month.

So I will probably add a donation page with a classic Paypal button, or maybe a a crowdfunding campaign would be interesting.

Let me know what do you think of everything

13 May 2016 10:35

I think that paypal donate button is a good idea, me personally would happily send some spare money.

13 May 2016 19:21

Even though I don't play anymore I think what you guys have done is great, ill be happy to donate aswell.

20 May 2016 10:41

solo wrote:

Even though I don't play anymore I think what you guys have done is great, ill be happy to donate aswell.

But you do play :)