Quest / Goal servers?

11 July 2015 10:00

The quest servers were my very favourite thing about Novapolis (and before that, Luukland). I see them listed, but not online. Is there a plan for when they'll appear? (And the same question, to a lesser extent, about the goal servers.)

Thanks!

11 July 2015 14:54

Hey, It's indeed on our todo list ;) The weather and the summer doesn't help, but it's getting better and better everyday ;)

They are online now.

11 July 2015 15:14

Awesome! Thank you!

26 September 2015 19:08

Hi, daft question... but how do I play a quest? I've not played this for a year or so and I forgot. !quest says to level up on other servers before I can play a quest. Is that really correct?

26 September 2015 19:25

gruff wrote:

Hi, daft question... but how do I play a quest? I've not played this for a year or so and I forgot. !quest says to level up on other servers before I can play a quest. Is that really correct?

Indeed it is ;) Play few games on other citymania servers. Easiest for getting exp is probably goal server (#3) or CB 5k (#16).

30 September 2015 08:36

gruff wrote:

There are two different quest servers (ECS and normal). Some quests are only available on one of the servers. I think you get this message because you have finished all available quests on one of the servers for current level, and you'll need to finish te remaining quests on the other server in order to level up and get more available quests.

30 September 2015 13:21

Gelidis wrote:

I think you get this message because you have finished all available quests on one of the servers for current level, and you'll need to finish te remaining quests on the other server in order to level up and get more available quests.

Nah, there is a different message for that: "No more quests available on this Quest Server! Please play on our another Quest servers!". Exp needed for next quest level is slightly more that you can get with quests, so you need to play on goal servers sometimes.