Question to "Quest: Operation: World Domination [7]". !trainbus keeps showing "0"

7 April 2018 01:24

Hello all,

I was just doing this quest, and also finished it. But I don't understand it conpletly. It says, get an income of 50M GBP with gold. So I thought I need that as "income", which I thought is the income of one year. So I had 62 trains with ~300k each, so in my calculations that is: 18,6M income.

But somehow my income for gold (with !gold) showed above 50M. Is it all the income of all the years?, But that would be profit not income??

8 April 2018 02:14

And another question to:

Operation: World Domination [7]

http://prntscr.com/j2c6df

What is wrong? -205 trains -230 vehicles -all have profit in current and last year -> no quest completion?

8 April 2018 15:57

I did an experiment, and just build 8 vehicles and 3 trains, with operating profit.

But !trainbus, keeps showing "0".

So sadly until I find out what im doing wrong, I guess im stuck with questing :/

9 April 2018 08:46

!trainbus (and quest) only counts buses, not trucks. It also shows minimum between amount of trains and buses so I assume you have 0 buses.

9 April 2018 08:49

And gold income quest counts all income over the lifetime of your company.

16 April 2018 20:14

Something wrong with the servers!

Gimme those quest servers.

Jokes aside, did you ever think about asking BTpro if they wanna take over some of the remains here? I mean its better, then letting it slowly die.

16 April 2018 21:06

Don't panic, it's not dying. In fact the very reason nothing's working atm is that some big updates are coming.

30 April 2018 22:20

Hello

Citymania is the best server for good players.

This year I'm going for the fourth round.