[Fixed] Not getting points from non-quest games

25 December 2015 10:59

I've completed all of the L8 quests, but L9 isn't available to me because I don't have enough exp for L9. So I played a couple of games on server 3 (goal) and got points (both relative and absolute), but the progress bar is still showing "Lvl 8 (95/125)" and hasn't changed despite these games.

Do I need to be playing citybuilder games in order to get points (in which case the message could probably usefully be tweaked: right now, it just says "other servers"), or is something broken?

Thanks and happy holidays.

26 December 2015 01:08

That progress bar was indeed broken, should be fine now. But quest level check ingame probably still doesn't work, I'll fix it as soon as I can. No worries though, all exp is counted as it should and you can play on any server, you'll just get new quests when I fix the check.

31 December 2015 00:16

Ok, I finished, everything should be fine now. Whoever can check quests please do, that was quite substantial fix actually and I could miss something else.

31 December 2015 11:45

I can't say if everything's perfect, but !quest is showing me the level 9 quests (and no other quests), so that part seems good. I've not completed a quest yet to say if that works.

Thanks!